The Climate Interactive website includes a variety of unique tools:
- Climate Change Negotiations Game, designed to mimic UN Climate Change negotiations
- Interactive simulations to help students understand climate change, such as the Climate Bathtub metaphor, and the Climate Momentum simulator which allows students to see how policy in CO2 reduction impacts atmospheric CO2, temperature change, and sea level rise
- The Climate Pathways Mobile App, the first-ever app to simulate global temperature change on a mobile device, answering two important questions:
- How much do greenhouse gas emissions have to fall to stabilize the earth’s temperature?
- What are the implications of waiting to start reducing emissions?