What type of impact is my donation having?
- Learn about the difference your gift is making by reading the most recent edition of ACEE's Impact Report.
Is ACEE a registered charity?
- Alberta Council for Environmental Education is a registered charity. Our charitable registration number is 83043 5079 RR0001.
Is ACEE listed on the Canadian Revenue Agency website?
- Yes. Our most recent Registered Charity Information Return can be found here.
How do I receive my tax receipt?
- If you donate online, you will receive a tax receipt immediately via email. If you donate via check in the mail, you will receive a tax receipt via mail. Tax receipts for monthly donors are issued in the first quarter of each year.
How do I make a gift of shares or stock?
- Making a securities donation is easy! Please visit our Gifts of Securities page to learn more.
How is ACEE protecting my privacy and my rights as a donor?
Do you comply with the Alberta Charitable Fund-Raising Regulations?
- Yes! As per the Regulations, we will provide Alberta donors with the charitable purpose for which your contributions will be used and the cost of fund-raising and how much ACEE expects to raise. We maintain financial records of our operations in Alberta and records regarding solicitations made in Alberta for at least three years after the solicitations are made.
Can I donate by phone?
- We’d be happy to help you make a donation by phone. Please contact Marie Tremblay at (403) 807-3818.
Can I donate with a cheque?
- Yes! Please make the cheque payable to “Alberta Council for Environmental Education”. Donations can be mailed to: Alberta Council for Environmental Education, 195-14032 23 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6R 3L6.
Can I make a gift by email?
- To protect your security, we do not accept credit card information by email. However, we can help you make a donation by phone if you prefer: (780) 903-9984.
Is it safe to enter my credit card number on the website?
- We use encryption technology to secure donation information provided online. This technology provides cryptographic protocols such as key certificates to secure communications via the internet. The certificate license, provided by Let’s Encrypt, is posted on every eCommerce page.
How can I easily update my personal information with ACEE?
- If you would like to update your name, address and/or phone number, please email us.
Who should I contact if I want to update my monthly donation?
- If you would like to update your credit card or banking information for your monthly gift, or to update the amount of your monthly gift or to cancel your monthly donation, please contact Marie Tremblay at (403) 807-3818.
How do you use my personal information?
I have a different question not listed here. Who do I ask?
- Our Executive Director, Kathryn Melrose, would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.