The Energy Revealed Program is a joint venture with GreenLearning Canada, a national organization that offers climate, energy, and green economy education. GreenLearning will lead the program design and development of the Learning Resources for teachers. Following our launch in Alberta, they will roll out the national program.
Check out the initial learning resources to support teachers in delivering the Energy Revealed Program. More to come this fall!
- Draft energy efficiency lesson plans
- Other energy efficiency education resources (Canada and U.S.)
- Watch this example of energy efficiency education in action
- Watch a webinar about the program (23 minutes)
- Read the report by teachers Peter Dang and Vanessa Tran from Aurora Academic Charter School.
- Download the webinar presentation (video removed)
Contact us to learn more about this exciting program!