Do you know of other teachers in your school or school board who would like to join the program? Whether they have energy metering technology, watt meters or no technology at all we welcome their participation - we have lesson plans for grades 4 to 12! All you need to do is let us know and we'll give the teacher a username and password to access the great teacher resources on energyrevealed.ca, plus receive a monthly newsletter with a spark inquiry activity. And last but not least, a chance to win some great prizes for your class.
The Energy Revealed Program is a joint venture with GreenLearning Canada, a national organization that offers climate, energy, and green economy education. GreenLearning will lead the program design and development of the Learning Resources for teachers. Following our launch in Alberta, they will roll out the national program.
Check out the initial learning resources to support teachers in delivering the Energy Revealed Program.
- Draft energy efficiency lesson plans
- Other energy efficiency education resources (Canada and U.S.)
- Watch this example of energy efficiency education in action
- Watch a webinar about the program from May 2018(23 minutes)
- Read the report by teachers Peter Dang and Vanessa Tran from Aurora Academic Charter School.
- Download the webinar presentation from May 2018(video removed)