Enhancing Student Voice through Climate Change Education
The Alberta Council for Environmental Education (ACEE) and the Environmental Law Centre worked on this together in 2017/18 and although funding did not permit us to complete this work, we do believe it is of high value and that it represents some of our favourite activities (which are denoted by an asterisk in the table of contents). In this spirit, and with that caveat, we offer it to the community for use.
Some other resources to help with this topic:
- What is Excellent Climate Change Education?
- Alberta Public Narratives
- Information on provincial data and presentations from City of Calgary and Edmonton
- NASA Global Climate Change
- Other Climate Change and Energy Education Resources - GreenLearning.ca and Let's Talk Energy to name a few
- Videos and stories on from Green Energy Futures -a multi-media storytelling project on clean energy - download the list of recommended stories for teachers