Fun in the Sun: Exploring, Connecting, Learning! - July 4th, 2019 - Edmonton - Yellowbird East Community Hall (10710 19 Ave NW) - 12:30pm - 4:00pm.
- Learned new activities through a showcase of activities - thanks U of A Botanic Gardens, Battle River Watershed Alliance, John Janzen Nature Centre and Strathcona County Waste Diversion.
- Explored 'best practices' using the North American Association of Environmental Education Guidelines for Excellence
- Learned more about each others work and discussed ways to build a stronger regional network and collaborate to support teachers
- Reviewed the Declaration in Support of Environmental Education and discussed how we could work together to advance environmental education
Next workshops for Edmonton and area environmental educators:
- December 5th - 12:30 to 4:00pm - Location TBC
Thank you to the following for supporting this workshop