Scroll to the top
Partnership for the Goals
By Maria Granados
12 / Dec / 2018
- Enhance the global partnership for sustainable development, complemented by multi-stakeholder partnerships that mobilize and share knowledge, expertise, technology and financial resources, to support the achievement of the sustainable development goals in all countries, in particular developing countries
- Encourage and promote effective public, public-private and civil society partnerships, building on the experience and resourcing strategies of partnerships
How our work aligns with the target(s)
- ACEE works collaboratively with over 200 organizations to promote an evidence‐based environmental conversation across Alberta leading to enhanced environmental and resource stewardship.
- In 2018 ACEE hosted a Thought Leaders Forum, where multiple stakeholders came together to identify challenges and opportunities related to education around energy and the environment. Over Stakeholders include government officials, student voices, experts from the education and energy fields, First Nations, community groups, non-government organizations (NGOs) and academics
- ACEE Partners with the Center for Global Education to deliver the Alberta Youth Leaders for Environmental and Energy Education (AYLEEE). Through AYLEEE, students have a platform from which they can take have their voices heard by potential community partners in order to advance environmental and energy leadership in their schools and their communities.