Make Your School an EcoSchool!
How Can My School Become an EcoSchool?
Getting started with EcoSchools is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Register to the EcoSchools Canada's on-line application. Go to ecoschools.ca, then choose Certify Your School from the top menu bar. Important tip: registering your school allows you to explore the EcoSchools on-line platform and all its resources. There is NO OBLIGATION to formally join the program. So register now, and start exploring!
- Explore the menu of 40 actions available under the Action Library tab. Each action comes with its own action guide and resources so you don't need to be an expert to get started!
- Complete the EcoSchools Sustainability Review, which will help you create an action plan specifically tailored to your school.
What If I'm Not Sure EcoSchools Is Right for My School?
- Visit the EcoSchools Canada website for more information.
- Invite the ACEE team to deliver an information session tailored to your school about EcoSchools by filling out this quick form.
- Contact Marie Tremblay at firstname.lastname@example.org to get answers to all your questions.
Remember: the best way to learn about all that EcoSchools has to offer is to register your school. There is no cost and no obligation to formally apply for certification.