Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove 378 filter 378
- (-) Remove Grade 10 filter Grade 10
- (-) Remove Grade 12 filter Grade 12
- (-) Remove Grade 9 filter Grade 9
- (-) Remove Food & Gardening filter Food & Gardening
- (-) Remove Calgary and Area filter Calgary and Area
- (-) Remove Social Studies filter Social Studies
- (-) Remove Fine Arts filter Fine Arts
- (-) Remove Families filter Families
- (-) Remove Adults filter Adults
These are environmental education field trips and classroom programs offered in Alberta. Use the categories on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
The programs help the Okotoks education community address sustainability issues and give students, teachers, administrators, and staff the ideas and resources necessary to take initiative at four levels of action: in the classroom, in the school, in...
Ag for Life has a full teacher resource page with videos, activities, lesson plans, and online educational tools. There are materials specific to elementary, junior high, and high school audiences. Topics include food, food waste, careers, sustainable...
Based in Calgary, Nature's Ride and Ciclomanías provide energy, waste, and art workshops. Visit their website to learn more and book a workshop. Visit the Ciclomanías website to learn more about sustainability and social...
Alberta Food Matters is a province-wide organization that connects dietitians, teachers and local producers to each other and to information on projects that already exist in Alberta and across Canada. They are linked to Canada-wide organizations...