Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Early Childhood (0-5) filter Early Childhood (0-5)
- (-) Remove Grade 10 filter Grade 10
- (-) Remove Science filter Science
- (-) Remove Kindergarten filter Kindergarten
- (-) Remove Northern Alberta filter Northern Alberta
- (-) Remove Grade 6 filter Grade 6
- (-) Remove Central Alberta filter Central Alberta
These are environmental education field trips and classroom programs offered in Alberta. Use the categories on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
Butterfly Wings n' Wishes Ltd has a variety of critter kits for your classroom. Larvae Kits can be pre-ordered for the Spring anytime throughout the year, and preordering is recommended. Kits do not include a habitat for the...
The Kerry Wood Nature Centre and Fort Normandeau in Red Deer offer a range of curriculum- based programs for K-9, and take requests from high school teachers as well.Topics include: plants and animals, life cycles, geology, and wetlands. With two lakes...
Based in Lacombe County, Ellis Bird Farm provides field trip programs to schools in Central Alberta. Ellis Bird Farm Classic (K-6): Tailored to science curriculum, and may include Pond Dipping, Owls/Pellets, Bats, Feathers, Beavers and Insect...
The Jungle Farm near Red Deer provides field trip programs for elementary students. Spring: Pollination and plant growth.Fall: Plant and animal seasonal behavior changes.