Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Early Childhood (0-5) filter Early Childhood (0-5)
- (-) Remove Grade 10 filter Grade 10
- (-) Remove Science filter Science
- (-) Remove Kindergarten filter Kindergarten
- (-) Remove Northern Alberta filter Northern Alberta
- (-) Remove Land & Wildlife filter Land & Wildlife
- (-) Remove Edmonton and Area filter Edmonton and Area
These are environmental education field trips and classroom programs offered in Alberta. Use the categories on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
Butterfly Wings n' Wishes Ltd has a variety of critter kits for your classroom. Larvae Kits can be pre-ordered for the Spring anytime throughout the year, and preordering is recommended. Kits do not include a habitat for the...
Telus World of Science provides the following Environmental programs:Gr. 5 Mechanisms Using Electricity - Call the Electrician, Electric Car Garage, Robotics LabGr. 9 Electric Principles & Technologies- Power Up! & MakerLabSyncrude...
The John Janzen Nature Centre offers programs for elementary, junior high, and customizable programs for high school students in the Edmonton area. All programs are linked to curriculum, and cover various topics including animals, trees, ecosystems...
For Kindergarten and Grade 1The Nature Immersion program provides children and participants time to explore and develop a relationship with nature. The activities that take place at a Nature Immersion program are unique to each location and the...