Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove 378 filter 378
- (-) Remove Grade 10 filter Grade 10
- (-) Remove Climate Change filter Climate Change
- (-) Remove Grade 7 filter Grade 7
- (-) Remove Grade 1 filter Grade 1
- (-) Remove Families filter Families
- (-) Remove Indigenous Perspectives filter Indigenous Perspectives
- (-) Remove Social Studies filter Social Studies
These are environmental education field trips and classroom programs offered in Alberta. Use the categories on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
Full Circle Adventures provides field trip programs for Grade 5 and 7 students in various parks within or just outside of Calgary. Students will learn about traditional uses of plants, human impact, and different world views.
Glenbow Ranch provides in school and field trip programs for Elementary Schools, and custom programs for higher grades. Programs include: Discover Archaeology, Explore Grasslands, and Explore Pond Program.
The programs help the Okotoks education community address sustainability issues and give students, teachers, administrators, and staff the ideas and resources necessary to take initiative at four levels of action: in the classroom, in the school, in...
Alberta Food Matters is a province-wide organization that connects dietitians, teachers and local producers to each other and to information on projects that already exist in Alberta and across Canada. They are linked to Canada-wide organizations...