Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove 378 filter 378
- (-) Remove Grade 10 filter Grade 10
- (-) Remove Climate Change filter Climate Change
- (-) Remove Grade 7 filter Grade 7
- (-) Remove Communities filter Communities
- (-) Remove Families filter Families
- (-) Remove Environmental and Outdoor Education filter Environmental and Outdoor Education
These are environmental education field trips and classroom programs offered in Alberta. Use the categories on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
CPAWS provides classroom programs and guided hikes for students in Grades 2-12 through all seasons (including winter). All programming is connected to curriculum. Classroom programs are centered around action-projects so that students not only...
WILD Outside is a new conservation-based youth leadership program run by the Canadian Wildlife Federation (CWF). Learning from CWF facilitators alongside their peers, youth who join the WILD Outside program will connect with other participants by...
The programs help the Okotoks education community address sustainability issues and give students, teachers, administrators, and staff the ideas and resources necessary to take initiative at four levels of action: in the classroom, in the school, in...
Alberta Food Matters is a province-wide organization that connects dietitians, teachers and local producers to each other and to information on projects that already exist in Alberta and across Canada. They are linked to Canada-wide organizations...