Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Early Childhood (0-5) filter Early Childhood (0-5)
- (-) Remove Grade 10 filter Grade 10
- (-) Remove Climate Change filter Climate Change
- (-) Remove Grade 12 filter Grade 12
- (-) Remove Grade 3 filter Grade 3
- (-) Remove Calgary and Area filter Calgary and Area
- (-) Remove Outdoors filter Outdoors
These are environmental education field trips and classroom programs offered in Alberta. Use the categories on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
Outdoors In provides in-class curriculum-based programs and local field trips to natural areas nearby for students in Kindergarten to Grade 6, pre-school, youth, and community members in the Calgary area. These exciting programs are very...
The programs help the Okotoks education community address sustainability issues and give students, teachers, administrators, and staff the ideas and resources necessary to take initiative at four levels of action: in the classroom, in the school, in...
Bow Habitat station offers programs for K-6+ students, focusing on waste and water, air, & land biodiversity through integrating science and social studies curriculum.
Friends of Fish Creek Provincial Park Society has a program called TD Learning Naturally in which students from K-6 have the opportunity to go on a curriculum-linked field trip to Fish Creek park who otherwise would not be able to afford it.