Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Early Childhood (0-5) filter Early Childhood (0-5)
- (-) Remove Grade 10 filter Grade 10
- (-) Remove Climate Change filter Climate Change
- (-) Remove 606 filter 606
- (-) Remove Grade 5 filter Grade 5
- (-) Remove Environmental and Outdoor Education filter Environmental and Outdoor Education
- (-) Remove Fine Arts filter Fine Arts
- (-) Remove Families filter Families
These are environmental education field trips and classroom programs offered in Alberta. Use the categories on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
CPAWS provides classroom programs and guided hikes for students in Grades 2-12 through all seasons (including winter). All programming is connected to curriculum. Classroom programs are centered around action-projects so that students not only...
The programs help the Okotoks education community address sustainability issues and give students, teachers, administrators, and staff the ideas and resources necessary to take initiative at four levels of action: in the classroom, in the school, in...
For Kindergarten and Grade 1The Nature Immersion program provides children and participants time to explore and develop a relationship with nature. The activities that take place at a Nature Immersion program are unique to each location and the...
Alberta Food Matters is a province-wide organization that connects dietitians, teachers and local producers to each other and to information on projects that already exist in Alberta and across Canada. They are linked to Canada-wide organizations...