Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Early Childhood (0-5) filter Early Childhood (0-5)
- (-) Remove Families filter Families
- (-) Remove Environmental and Outdoor Education filter Environmental and Outdoor Education
- (-) Remove Air filter Air
- (-) Remove Water & Aquatic Wildlife filter Water & Aquatic Wildlife
These are environmental education field trips and classroom programs offered in Alberta. Use the categories on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
CPAWS provides classroom programs and guided hikes for students in Grades 2-12 through all seasons (including winter). All programming is connected to curriculum. Classroom programs are centered around action-projects so that students not only...
The programs help the Okotoks education community address sustainability issues and give students, teachers, administrators, and staff the ideas and resources necessary to take initiative at four levels of action: in the classroom, in the school, in...
Nature Alive Adventures provides an outdoor classroom on wheels that they can bring right to your school parking lot, or to an outdoor space near you. They provide instruction in outdoor skills (e.g. animal awareness and tracking, natural fiber...