Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove 378 filter 378
- (-) Remove Climate Change filter Climate Change
- (-) Remove Grade 12 filter Grade 12
- (-) Remove Grade 3 filter Grade 3
- (-) Remove Social Studies filter Social Studies
- (-) Remove Grade 9 filter Grade 9
- (-) Remove Food & Gardening filter Food & Gardening
- (-) Remove 588 filter 588
- (-) Remove Kindergarten filter Kindergarten
- (-) Remove Adults filter Adults
These are environmental education field trips and classroom programs offered in Alberta. Use the categories on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
Evergreen Theatre programs include a touring stage show as well as an Artist in Residency program.Every year Evergreen Theatre puts on a different 50-minute touring show, with curriculum-based scripts, exciting props and student participation. A teacher...
The programs help the Okotoks education community address sustainability issues and give students, teachers, administrators, and staff the ideas and resources necessary to take initiative at four levels of action: in the classroom, in the school, in...
Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden field trips include a horticultural experience learning about the plants and trees of Nikka Yuko.
Alberta Food Matters is a province-wide organization that connects dietitians, teachers and local producers to each other and to information on projects that already exist in Alberta and across Canada. They are linked to Canada-wide organizations...