Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Early Childhood (0-5) filter Early Childhood (0-5)
- (-) Remove Climate Change filter Climate Change
- (-) Remove Grade 12 filter Grade 12
- (-) Remove Grade 3 filter Grade 3
- (-) Remove Social Studies filter Social Studies
- (-) Remove Grade 9 filter Grade 9
- (-) Remove Food & Gardening filter Food & Gardening
- (-) Remove Biology filter Biology
- (-) Remove Fine Arts filter Fine Arts
These are environmental education field trips and classroom programs offered in Alberta. Use the categories on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
Based in Lacombe County, Ellis Bird Farm provides field trip programs to elementary schools in Central Alberta. Field trips focus on birds, wetlands, plants, and insects.See also the online learning space with videos, activities, and crafts....
The programs help the Okotoks education community address sustainability issues and give students, teachers, administrators, and staff the ideas and resources necessary to take initiative at four levels of action: in the classroom, in the school, in...
Based in Calgary, Nature's Ride and Ciclomanías provide energy, waste, and art workshops. Visit their website to learn more and book a workshop. Visit the Ciclomanías website to learn more about sustainability and social...
Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden field trips include a horticultural experience learning about the plants and trees of Nikka Yuko.