Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Early Childhood (0-5) filter Early Childhood (0-5)
- (-) Remove Climate Change filter Climate Change
- (-) Remove Grade 12 filter Grade 12
- (-) Remove Grade 7 filter Grade 7
- (-) Remove Biology filter Biology
- (-) Remove Food & Gardening filter Food & Gardening
- (-) Remove Renewable Energy filter Renewable Energy
- (-) Remove Outdoor Learning filter Outdoor Learning
- (-) Remove Social Studies filter Social Studies
These are environmental education field trips and classroom programs offered in Alberta. Use the categories on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
The Kerry Wood Nature Centre and Fort Normandeau in Red Deer offer a range of curriculum- based programs for K-9, and take requests from high school teachers as well.Topics include: plants and animals, life cycles, geology, and wetlands. With two lakes...
The programs help the Okotoks education community address sustainability issues and give students, teachers, administrators, and staff the ideas and resources necessary to take initiative at four levels of action: in the classroom, in the school, in...
Bow Habitat station offers programs for K-6+ students, focusing on waste and water, air, & land biodiversity through integrating science and social studies curriculum.
Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden field trips include a horticultural experience learning about the plants and trees of Nikka Yuko.