Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Early Childhood (0-5) filter Early Childhood (0-5)
- (-) Remove Climate Change filter Climate Change
- (-) Remove Grade 12 filter Grade 12
- (-) Remove Science filter Science
- (-) Remove Air filter Air
- (-) Remove Nature & Biodiversity filter Nature & Biodiversity
- (-) Remove Grade 10 filter Grade 10
- (-) Remove 478 filter 478
These are environmental education field trips and classroom programs offered in Alberta. Use the categories on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
The Kerry Wood Nature Centre and Fort Normandeau in Red Deer offer a range of curriculum- based programs for K-9, and take requests from high school teachers as well.Topics include: plants and animals, life cycles, geology, and wetlands. With two lakes...
The programs help the Okotoks education community address sustainability issues and give students, teachers, administrators, and staff the ideas and resources necessary to take initiative at four levels of action: in the classroom, in the school, in...
The John Janzen Nature Centre offers programs for elementary, junior high, and customizable programs for high school students in the Edmonton area. All programs are linked to curriculum, and cover various topics including animals, trees, ecosystems...
The Calgary Wildlife Rehabilitation Society can come to your school or community group to teach about native wildlife, conservation, and create conversation around the implications of human activities on the health and safety of wild animals. A...