Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Early Childhood (0-5) filter Early Childhood (0-5)
- (-) Remove Climate Change filter Climate Change
- (-) Remove Families filter Families
- (-) Remove Southern Alberta filter Southern Alberta
- (-) Remove Science filter Science
- (-) Remove Grade 5 filter Grade 5
- (-) Remove Gardening filter Gardening
These are environmental education field trips and classroom programs offered in Alberta. Use the categories on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
CPAWS provides classroom programs and guided hikes for students in Grades 2-12 through all seasons (including winter). All programming is connected to curriculum. Classroom programs are centered around action-projects so that students not only...
Granary Road provides active learning field trips for Gr, K-9, in which students can explore outdoor exhibits covering the following topics: crops, animals, bees, swamps, and bats.
The City of Airdrie, Waste and Recycling Services (WRS) provides schools, homes and community groups with educational opportunities that teach sustainable waste management behaviour that can help reduction and diversion efforts. WRS provide in-class...
Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden field trips include a horticultural experience learning about the plants and trees of Nikka Yuko.