Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Early Childhood (0-5) filter Early Childhood (0-5)
- (-) Remove Climate Change filter Climate Change
- (-) Remove Families filter Families
- (-) Remove Southern Alberta filter Southern Alberta
- (-) Remove Science filter Science
- (-) Remove Adults filter Adults
- (-) Remove Health filter Health
- (-) Remove Edmonton and Area filter Edmonton and Area
These are environmental education field trips and classroom programs offered in Alberta. Use the categories on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
CPAWS provides classroom programs and guided hikes for students in Grades 2-12 through all seasons (including winter). All programming is connected to curriculum. Classroom programs are centered around action-projects so that students not only...
Evergreen Theatre programs include a touring stage show as well as an Artist in Residency program.The touring stage show "The Three Little Pigs and B.B. Wolfe" is touring this spring 2019 and is connected to science...
For Kindergarten and Grade 1The Nature Immersion program provides children and participants time to explore and develop a relationship with nature. The activities that take place at a Nature Immersion program are unique to each location and the...
Alberta Food Matters is a province-wide organization that connects dietitians, teachers and local producers to each other and to information on projects that already exist in Alberta and across Canada. They are linked to Canada-wide organizations...