Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove 378 filter 378
- (-) Remove Climate Change filter Climate Change
- (-) Remove Outdoor Learning filter Outdoor Learning
- (-) Remove Families filter Families
- (-) Remove Southern Alberta filter Southern Alberta
- (-) Remove Science filter Science
- (-) Remove Adults filter Adults
- (-) Remove Health filter Health
- (-) Remove 595 filter 595
- (-) Remove Grade 4 filter Grade 4
- (-) Remove Grade 2 filter Grade 2
These are environmental education field trips and classroom programs offered in Alberta. Use the categories on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
CPAWS provides classroom programs and guided hikes for students in Grades 2-12 through all seasons (including winter). All programming is connected to curriculum. Classroom programs are centered around action-projects so that students not only...
Evergreen Theatre programs include a touring stage show as well as an Artist in Residency program.Every year Evergreen Theatre puts on a different 50-minute touring show, with curriculum-based scripts, exciting props and student participation. A teacher...
Nature Alive Adventures provides customizable outdoor experiences right to your school parking lot or to an outdoor space near you. They provide instruction in outdoor skills (e.g. animal awareness and tracking, natural fiber cordage, fire...
Alberta Food Matters is a province-wide organization that connects dietitians, teachers and local producers to each other and to information on projects that already exist in Alberta and across Canada. They are linked to Canada-wide organizations...