Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Early Childhood (0-5) filter Early Childhood (0-5)
- (-) Remove Climate Change filter Climate Change
- (-) Remove Families filter Families
- (-) Remove Southern Alberta filter Southern Alberta
- (-) Remove Science filter Science
- (-) Remove Adults filter Adults
- (-) Remove Water & Aquatic Wildlife filter Water & Aquatic Wildlife
These are environmental education field trips and classroom programs offered in Alberta. Use the categories on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
CPAWS provides classroom programs and guided hikes for students in Grades 2-12 through all seasons (including winter). All programming is connected to curriculum. Classroom programs are centered around action-projects so that students not only...
Cows & Fish provides the following programs, and can travel to most areas of Alberta:Your Legacy (riparian management scenarios for junior high and high school, focusing on case studies to get students to problem solve real scenarios). Includes...
Granary Road provides active learning field trips for Gr, K-9, in which students can explore outdoor exhibits covering the following topics: crops, animals, bees, swamps, and bats.
Nature Alive Adventures provides an outdoor classroom on wheels that they can bring right to your school parking lot, or to an outdoor space near you. They provide instruction in outdoor skills (e.g. animal awareness and tracking, natural fiber...