Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Lesson Plan filter Lesson Plan
- (-) Remove Grade 6 filter Grade 6
- (-) Remove Physical Education filter Physical Education
- (-) Remove Grade 8 filter Grade 8
- (-) Remove Indigenous Ways of Knowing filter Indigenous Ways of Knowing
- (-) Remove Youth Clubs (4H, Scouts) filter Youth Clubs (4H, Scouts)
These are the resources for teaching environmental education to K to 12 students and other audiences. Use the filters on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
The Indigenous Games for Children Resource is a collection of traditional Indigenous games and activities to help introduce or reconnect children to recreational and sport activities that reflect the rich cultural heritage of our Indigenous peoples...
Toronto Outdoor Education Schools has put together a searchable database of outdoor education activities for all grades and subject areas.
Take Me Outside has a directory of organizations that provide support with outdoor learning in the form of guides, activities, and more!Join the Take Me Outside for Learning Challenge each year to gain access to additional resources, presentations, and...