Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Lesson Plan filter Lesson Plan
- (-) Remove Grade 6 filter Grade 6
- (-) Remove Physical Education filter Physical Education
- (-) Remove Grade 8 filter Grade 8
- (-) Remove Indigenous Ways of Knowing filter Indigenous Ways of Knowing
- (-) Remove Water & Aquatic Wildlife filter Water & Aquatic Wildlife
These are the resources for teaching environmental education to K to 12 students and other audiences. Use the filters on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
The Indigenous Games for Children Resource is a collection of traditional Indigenous games and activities to help introduce or reconnect children to recreational and sport activities that reflect the rich cultural heritage of our Indigenous peoples...
Toronto Outdoor Education Schools has put together a searchable database of outdoor education activities for all grades and subject areas.
Evergreen provides lesson plans for K-12 students on climate, conservation, and outdoor activities, and how-to guides for gardening and composting.
The Earth Rangers Clubs program is made up of elementary school-age students and educators, who have committed to taking action in helping animals and the environment. We have created a free and easy to use platform for eco clubs to track their...