Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Lesson Plans filter Lesson Plans
- (-) Remove Long Videos & Documentaries (>15 min) filter Long Videos & Documentaries (>15 min)
- (-) Remove Physical Education filter Physical Education
- (-) Remove Kindergarten filter Kindergarten
- (-) Remove Families filter Families
These are the resources for teaching environmental education to K to 12 students and other audiences. Use the filters on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
The Indigenous Games for Children Resource is a collection of traditional Indigenous games and activities to help introduce or reconnect children to recreational and sport activities that reflect the rich cultural heritage of our Indigenous peoples...
Toronto Outdoor Education Schools has put together a searchable database of outdoor education activities for all grades and subject areas.
Orange Marks the Spot is a series of 6 lessons, each about an hour in length, that are designed to introduce students ages 5-12 to orienteering. Skills covered in the lessons include: cardinal directions, navigating a course, and applying navigation and...