Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Lesson Plans filter Lesson Plans
- (-) Remove Cree filter Cree
- (-) Remove Social Studies filter Social Studies
- (-) Remove Grade 8 filter Grade 8
- (-) Remove Grade 10 filter Grade 10
- (-) Remove Indigenous Perspectives filter Indigenous Perspectives
- (-) Remove Grade 6 filter Grade 6
- (-) Remove Grade 4 filter Grade 4
These are the resources for teaching environmental education to K to 12 students and other audiences. Use the filters on the left to refine your search. To start a new search, please de-select your previous choices by clicking the (-) buttons at the top.
With water testing kits available in English and French, teachers can order a kit or request a sponsored kit and potentially receive it for free! Students in Grades 4-12 explore their local water and learn about drinking water quality issues and...